This body-hugging tank top is a must-have! The stylized trace fossil pattern is subtle and sleek, a deceptively simple print that you could easily wear anywhere. Treptichnus is a trace fossil made by the burrowing action of predatory priapulid worms aka penis worms. This dark grey print tank top is smooth and slightly shiny, making it look both beautiful on its own and classy underneath a sweater or jacket. Wear it anywhere you think it would be funny to be wearing a secret dick reference!
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex, 100% trace fossils
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• End of the Ediacaran through today
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
Size guide (for larger size options, see the unisex fit)
Note: this tank is cut to flatter, which means it runs small. Order a size or two up for a looser fit!
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|