This stylized pattern is subtle and sleek, a deceptively simple print that you could easily wear anywhere. I'm a big supporter of the Work-Appropriate Sweatshirt, and this is my flagship design - not just because it's faintly floral and very pretty, but also because, well... Treptichnus is a trace fossil made by the burrowing action of predatory priapulid worms. And if you don't know what that is, you should google it - cuz if I tell you right away, then Facebook won't let me run ads on its page because I have to be "child appropriate" and "professional." Pfft.
These beautiful purple priapulid jokes are printed on durable fabric with a cotton-feel face and soft brushed fleece inside. It's cozy, it's pretty, and you can laugh and laugh when people finally ask you what the pattern is of.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane, 100% secret phallic joke
• End of the Ediacaran through today
• Unisex fit
• Overlock seams
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
|Chest (inches)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ¼||42 ½|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|