With a shiny, satiny finish this red and grey Treptichnus bomber jacket is a beautiful statement piece. Treptichnus is one of the more subtle patterns on this site - it looks like a nice frilly pattern, instead of a trace fossil of devastating environmental change 500 million years ago. Treptichnus is, after all, the burrows made by priapulid worms as they dug through the sea floor like tiny primordial graboids.
• 100% polyester, 100% stylized fossil burrows
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Unisex fit, runs true to size
• Overlock seams & Sturdy neck tape
• Silver YKK zipper
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
• 2 self-fabric pockets which in sizes L & above should hide a beer can or a very large phone. Yes, I did test this.
|Chest (inches)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|