Ampyx trilobites travelled in groups some 450 million years ago, and are preserved in lines of dozens of individuals. These spiky trilobites were blind - they used their spines to "hold hands" as they wandered together across the seafloor. They are depicted here on this comfy hooded sweatshirt in a spiral of blue-green watercolors.
• 100% cotton face, and overall 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
• Front pouch pocket
• Matching flat drawstrings
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
|Chest width (inches)||20||21||23||25||26 ½|