This super smooth cotton-touch T-shirt is going to be your new favorite shirt. It's soft and built to flatter, with the repeating pattern of Treptichnus trace fossils meeting in the middle to create a gorgeous V effect. Though the pattern may look like a simple boteh pattern, it's actually the burrows made by probing priapulid worms looking for their dinner. Gorgeous, and nerdy as hell.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane, 100% Ediacaran-ending trace fossils
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
Size guide (Runs small - for a looser fit, order a size up).
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|