Phacops is a beautiful Devonian trilobite best known for its incredible complex eyes built out of many many mineralized lenses. Phacops could almost certainly could see a beautiful rainbow of color - and trilobites in general were some of the first animals that could truly see the world around them. While we can't know for sure if they themselves were colorful, we know they could at least appreciate others who were.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric with side-seamed construction
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½||31-34|