This cotton touch polyester jersey is so comfortable I promise it'll be a staple in your wardrobe. And it's both pretty and paleontologically interesting since it's covered with the gorgeous needles and cones of Metasequoia, a plant that was actually identified as a fossil before it was identified as a living tree!
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane, 100% mysterious tree
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
Size guide (Order a size up for a looser fit)