COVID-friendly fashion from the Cretaceous. I've worked very hard to make sure that Xiphactinus is the closest to your nose, so any unfortunate droplets will be absorbed by the giant fish that deserves it the most. It's a win win - you get to wear a cool Cretaceous pattern, and breath directly into a fish that has frustrated many, many paleontologists.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane, approximately 30% Xiphactinus
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
• Breathable fabric, but sneeze resistant
• Washable and reusable (which is nice, see above sneeze description)
• One size, but has been product tested by individuals with both small and large noses and it's been fine, just don't trade as the bigger nose individual WILL stretch out your favorite neck gaiter