This comfortable Paisley shirt has everything - Xiphactinus, Mosasaurs, Plesiosaurs, and even Hesperornis. Look closely for some food web hints - the predators of the Cretaceous Inner Seaway were hungry indeed!
This Crew-neck shirt is cut to flatter, but does run a little small as a result. For a boxier cut and bigger size options, see the Unisex shirt.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%), 100% Paisley Fossils
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey with a four-way stretch fabric
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
• Runs a little small, and cuts a little lower than the Unisex shirt
Size guide (Additional larger sizes available in the Unisex cut)
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|