Color theory means that when you're out looking for Ellensburg blues, your optimism will color a lot of them as blues when they're really gray. So this fanny pack both helps you figure out the difference, and carry home whichever ones you choose to keep! Plus, 50% of the profits from this item will be donated to the geology club at Central Washington University to help new geology students get disappointed while blue's hunting too!
• 100% polyester, 50% blues and 50% disappointment
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)||27 ⅝-37 ¾||35 ⅜-52 ⅜|