Soft fabric, a gentle elastic band, a flattering silhouette, and a thousand* admiring faces from the Permian staring up at you as if to say "damn, you look good today." What's not to love about this Diplocaulus skater skirt? It basically comes with its own hype squad, how could you not want it?
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex, 100% Positive Permian Amphibian Allies
• Mid-thigh length
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
* look, I didn't count, but it seems like a LOT of faces so this feels like a good ballpark number.
|XS (inches)||25 ¼||35 ⅜|
|S (inches)||26 ¾||37|
|M (inches)||28 ⅜||38 ⅝|
|L (inches)||31 ½||41 ¾|
|XL (inches)||34 ⅝||44 ⅞|
|2XL (inches)||37 ¾||48|
|3XL (inches)||41||51 ⅛|