This pastel crystal pattern shows the order of minerals and how they precipitate out of magma - a very nerdy but very pretty scientific concept. In addition to being fashionable, you can use this shirt to talk about mafic versus felsic lavas - what could be better?
This Crew-neck shirt is cut to flatter, but does run a little small as a result. For a boxier cut and bigger size options, see the Unisex shirt.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%), 100% mineral series
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey with a four-way stretch fabric
• Regular fit, though for a looser fit order a size up
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
• Runs a little small, and cuts a little lower than the Unisex shirt
|XS (inches)||33 ⅛|
|S (inches)||34 ⅝|
|M (inches)||36 ¼|
|L (inches)||39 ⅜|
|XL (inches)||42 ½|
|2XL (inches)||45 ⅝|