This shirt is a classic take on the button-up, with a drop tail hem that creates a streamlined fit. It's also fancy, featuring a delicate pattern of the trace fossil Treptichnus. Though it looks like a nice frilly pattern, it is a stylized version of the trace fossils left by priapulid worms as they dug through the sea floor. And since priapulid worms are also sometimes referred to as penis worms for their uncanny resemblance, this is also the most subtle dick joke you'll find anywhere. It is made out of an incredibly soft and flowy chiffon-like fabric with a beautiful drape. The clean, modern look will make this your new favorite fancy shirt - it even has pearly buttons!
- 97% recycled polyester, 3% spandex
- Eco-friendly and sustainable materials
- Fabric weight: 110 g/m²
- Material percentages may vary slightly. Check the label for actual content.
- All fabric is made to order, and color variations may occur between different orders.
- Single-breasted button closure with shell buttons
Do not add fabric softener; Do not bleach; Tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean.
|Shoulder To Shoulder||15.4||15.9||16.5||17.1||17.7||18.3||18.9|
This size data was obtained manually measuring the product, it may vary up to 1""inch.