This shirt is a classic take on the button-up, with a drop tail hem that creates a streamlined fit. It is made out of an incredibly soft and flowy chiffon-like fabric with a beautiful drape. The clean, modern look will make this your new favorite fancy shirt - it even has pearly buttons!
This chic fossil pattern features grooves that are found all the way back 500 million years go in the Ediacaran. Called Kimberichnus, these are the trace fossils of ancient maybe-mollusks scratching their way across the microbial mat sea floor - most likely made by Kimberella, who is also featured on this pattern. It's subtle, it's sleek, it's ancient slug ancestors - a completely nerdy yet fashionable.
- 97% recycled polyester, 3% spandex
- Eco-friendly and sustainable materials
- Fabric weight: 110 g/m²
- Material percentages may vary slightly. Check the label for actual content.
- All fabric is made to order, and color variations may occur between different orders.
- Single-breasted button closure with shell buttons
Do not add fabric softener; Do not bleach; Tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean.
|Shoulder To Shoulder||15.4||15.9||16.5||17.1||17.7||18.3||18.9|
This size data was obtained manually measuring the product, it may vary up to 1 inch.