This comfortable Paisley shirt has everything - Xiphactinus, Mosasaurs, Plesiosaurs, and even Hesperornis. Look closely for some food web hints - the predators of the Cretaceous Inner Seaway were hungry indeed! This shirt has a Unisex fit that is a bit boxier than the Crewneck cut. The sleeves and collar are grey with white polka dots, a nice offset from the paisley pattern itself.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%), 100% Paisley Fossils
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey with a four-way stretch fabric
• Regular fit, though for a looser fit order a size up
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination
• Factories collaborate with Geocycle and Martex to recycle fabric waste
• Direct-To-Garment print style with OEKO-TEX certified eco-friendly vegan ink
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|