This shirt is a classic take on the button-up, with a drop tail hem that creates a streamlined fit. It is made out of an incredibly soft and flowy chiffon-like fabric with a beautiful drape. The center point of the design is the incredibly preserved vein structure of the mallow flower Florissantia against a watercolor backdrop. Together with different walnut and flowering vine species, this fossil floral arrangement is a uniquely lovely bouquet from the Eocene.
- 97% recycled polyester, 3% spandex
- Eco-friendly and sustainable materials
- Fabric weight: 110 g/m²
- Material percentages may vary slightly. Check the label for actual content.
- All fabric is made to order, and color variations may occur between different orders.
- Single-breasted button closure with shell buttons
Do not add fabric softener; Do not bleach; Tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean.
|Shoulder To Shoulder||15.4||15.9||16.5||17.1||17.7||18.3||18.9|
This size data was obtained manually measuring the product, it may vary up to 1"inch.