Nothing says "dad hat" like two placoderms staring deep into each other's eyes, right? OK, admittedly I don't know why this style of hat is called a dad hat... but I do know that it is a very cool hat, with two Bothriolepis staring at each other in a manner I will leave up to the reader. Do they hate each other? Is it true love? Are they blind and running directly into one another? You decide!
• 100% chino cotton twill, 100% mysterious intent
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
• Products made at factories in the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, Australia or Japan, whichever is closest to the destination