This is, as Win McLaughlin once described it, the crunchy potato chip of trilobites. This may have been after I complained about how flat they were, but she's not wrong — this Cambrian trilobite is very, very flat. I guess these trilobites were so early they hadn't yet figured out how to exist in three-dimensional space, which I suppose I can't blame them for as I feel like I'm sort of still figuring that one out myself. Anyhow, this gray-and-orange freestanding acrylic block would look great anywhere you want to look at the earliest possible example of body dysmorphia, I guess. These product descriptions are rapidly getting weirder and I wasn't certain that was possible!
- 10% off purchase when you order 3 or more trilobite acrylic squares
- Free standing, clear acrylic blocks
- Frosted translucent backing
- 0.78" thick polished blocks
- UK-made at a single factory to limit carbon footprint prior to shipping
- Eco-friendly dyes and low-water production methods
- Handmade to order, minimizing waste